Monday, July 26, 2010

Robyn - Hang With Me (video)


Swedish Stereo is on the way back after small pause with updates caused by unexpected loads of job leaving me totally no free time to speak about so much of interesting stuff that I intended these days. I really hope you're still with me and we're coming back with what (or to be more accurate WHO) I left you with last week. I mean Robyn.
Surprisingly fast Robyn released new video for her forthcoming single "Hang With Me" and the video itself is cut of Robyn's life episodes on tour - performing, signing, spending time with her musicians, recording, playing, well, all of those things artists are about touring, it's very nicely shot by Max Vitali who also directed "Dancing On My Own". Single due to the last information from Robyn's site is planned for 16th August in Scandinavia, 17th August in the US and Canada, 3rd September in Germany, Switzerland and Holland and 5th September in the UK and Australia. Few days ago as well robyn.com revealed tracklist and cover of the second part of "Body Talk" trilogy so you can find it below.


1. In My Eyes
2. Include Me Out
3. Hang With Me
4. Love Kills
5. We Dance To The Beat
6. Criminal Intent
7. U Should Know Better feat. Snoop Dogg
8. Indestructible (acoustic version)

2 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

'REbound! - Not Helpless' has been released and you we're right. IT'S AMAZING!

Damian said...

It couldn't be otherwise, I rely on perfect pop-taste of Eddie and vocal talent of both guys :)