Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Erik Hassle is coming soon!


Today Erik visited Nyhetsmorgon on TV4 and shared great news about his plans to release EP with 4 new songs already in the end of September and hope to release next album already next year. So we can expect earlier presented "Taken (Still In My Blood)" to be on this EP along with other 3 tracks which can't be anything but brilliant. After touring a lot in Europe and hard promotion in UK he's currently coming back to home country and this Autumn he will make a lot of gigs in Sweden. Also Erik has presented his latest single "Standing where you left me" and Sam Cooke's cover "Nothing can change this love" in acoustic.




Erik is well-known for his amazing acoustic covers and recently I've discovered few of his nice covers which I'd like to share with you, first is for Ola's "Feel Good" that Erik made for Rockbjörnen 2008 and second is for Rihanna's "Russian Roulette" for Radio 1 Live Lounge.

3 коммент.:

Myfizzypop said...

why on earth is he not a massive superstar yet? I'm loving the fact that EPs seem to be all the range in Sweden right now. Can't wait to get this purchase from Erik. He's delightful.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I don't understand why he is not the massive superstar his talent supports. I discovered Erik's music this year and love everything he does. The guy doesn't put out a bad recording ever. I just want him to come to the US. Keep up the good work Erik you are truly one in a million.

Damian said...

It's all in future, he's just newcomer and has already made such a big hit out of debut single but doesn't stop writing great stuff, but unforunately it can take much more time to come to US.