Friday, October 29, 2010

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps...


Here's 7384th reason for Swedish pop fan to dream about live in Sweden. You can wake up in the morning, switch on TV and watch ads with Sarah Dawn Finer singing cover of classic Osvaldo Farrés' hit "Quizás, Quizás, Quizás" covered before by The Pussycat Dolls, Julio Iglesias, both ex-spicies Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and many-many others. Just like other covers performed by Sarah this version is again very personal, beautiful and seems like no one can so easily own the song like she does perhaps, perhaps...no, for real, for real, for real!

3 коммент.:

Myfizzypop said...

EXQUISITE.

PS, is it just me that thinks Geri should have continued with her career? It was poptastic even during the third album!

We love Tove Styrke said...

Do u like Tove Styke ?

Chek out my blog!

Damian said...

I've tried to define which one of Spiceys I'm waiting more Paul and I couldn't, any would be so welcome. I extremely need to play some of their records right now, you've caught me in my nostalgy by 90s :)

Yes, sure, I love Tove Styrke, thanx for the tips, what a lovely blog! :)