Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shirley Clamp - Efharisto


New day and new rare demo of Melodifestivalen classic hit but the same Shirley Clamp again. I guess you remember that Shirley was working in choir of Melodifestivalen and you could see her involved in Eurovision circus already in 2001 when she performed with Antique who received their bronze for "Die for You". Though I've just realized that the song I'm gonna give you a tip about sounds just like a sister of "Die for You", doesn't it? I mean "Efharisto" written by Ingela Forsman, Bobby Ljunggren and Henrik Wikström and performed by Bosson at Melodifestivalen-2004. Shirley was on demo of the song but I guess she wouldn't complain this song has gone to Bosson. Both Shirley and Bosson have got to Second Chance but when Bosson was left there, Shirley has reached final with "Min kärlek", has taken silver and has got eternal hit.


3 коммент.:

Kida said...

Excuse me, but Bosson's version better.. :)

Anonymous said...

I like both versions. But Shirley Clamp's version a bit more, than Bosson's version:):)

kevin said...

never been a big fan of Bosson...this song isn't the best but Shirley definatley makes it worth listening to