Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Therése Neaimé - Lovers Lulluby


Since last Autumn I told you about some really nice songs which pretended to become part of Melodifestivalen-2011 but now it feels like we've got the best schlager-reject of this year from an artist that we've discovered last Summer - Therése Neaimé.
In 2010 she has presented amazing Summer hit "All I Think About Is You" and now we finally get new single from Therése and it's "Lovers Lulluby" co-written with Lina and Mårten Eriksson (real MF-veterans who wrote Nordman's "I lågornas sken", Jessica Andersson's "Kom", Magnus Bäcklund "The Name of Love", etc.), this year they tried to breakthrough to MF again with Therése and though the song hasn't qualified (that we think is real shame as the song is fantastic!) it has become new official Therése' single and we can check it right now.
"Lovers Lulluby" is modern pop song with obvious influences of Eurovision pop from artists like Helena Paparizou and Timoteij where modern electronic sound meets loud folk-drums and epic key-change in a form of big schlager-song which usually become big fans-favorites and hopefully this track will also find international audience as it's really worth it and I hope you'll love it as well.

3 коммент.:

or said...

reminds me of Helena's Heroes song...

Poster Girl said...

I've been ignoring this song because I thought I knew what it would sound like based on Thérese and that title alone...and I was TOTALLY wrong. Sheesh--I'm glad you featured it to wake me up!

Damian said...

Didn't think but yes, you're right song has a lot common in sound and it's a good thing as I adore Heroes! :)

Ha! Really glad that I could surprise you PG, we never heard something like this from Eriksson family and I hope we will next year at MF if they haven't spoiled relations with CB after that story with At helvete for sent.