Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sommarkrysset: September, The Moniker, Anne-Lie Rydé


Today Sommarkrysset was visited by another three popular pop-guests of different genres - September, Anne-Lie Rydé and The Moniker.
The Moniker with newly grown huge beard was performing his Melodifestivalen entry "Oh my God!", Anne-Lie Rydé was singing medley of her old classic hits and September... It was all about September for us!!! God bless Swedish TV for inviting Petra as with Allsång På Skansen's performance this was another one for a long time when Petra could present "Party In My Head" and "Mikrofonkåt" with big dancers gang making fab choreography and looking absolutely amazing! It's just too good, check yourself.

September%20-%20Party%20in%20my%20head
The%20Moniker%20-%20Oh%20my%20God
September%20-%20Mikrofonk%C3%A5t

September - Party in my head
September - Mikrofonkåt
Anne-Lie Rydé - Medley
The Moniker - Oh my God!

0 коммент.: